Saturday, March 3, 2012

365 Project - Days 49 - 60


People!  How I have missed you and posting to this sweet little blog.  I have been completely out of commission for the last week with the flu, and boy, now I know why people dread the flu.  Yes, I did get a flu shot in October, but alas, the little nasty bugger still got me.  I still managed to take at least one photo a day, so before the gals start fighting and I have to run, I will get to the photos:


Day 49 (Saturday, Feb. 18):


sweet girl woke up and came downstairs.
she found a cozy spot to sit,
right on the floor in the sun.



 Day 50 (Sunday, Feb. 19):


wrestling in bed.
a daily activity.



Day 51 (Monday, Feb. 20):


snow!
i think it was about 60 degrees the day before and the day after,
but at least we had some snow.
the gals loved playing in it...until their feet were wet and frozen.



Day 52 (Tuesday, Feb. 21):


my girls love blowing bubbles.
they almost took one another out trying to pop the bubbles, though.
i never knew bubble popping could be a contact sport.




Day 53 (Wednesday, Feb. 22):


sweet baby h!
what a little munchkin.
her momma does not like being in photos, but I see you, b!


Day 54 (Thursday, Feb. 23):


70 degrees in the middle of february.
we had to get outside and enjoy the warmth.
and a banana.


Day 55 (Friday, Feb. 24):


another ridiculously warm day.
a perfect day for sweet frog.
l wanted to make sure she didn't miss a drop.



Day 56 (Saturday, Feb. 25):
p resting on the couch.
sweet girl.
this was when momma started feeling the chills and aches.



Day 57 (Sunday, Feb. 26):


and off to bed mommy goes.
this is the view from my bed - 
my necklaces and the lovely valentine the girls and b made for me.
i had plenty of time to gaze at their sweet valentine because the flu got me bad.



Day 58 (Monday, Feb. 27):


i was trying to tell l to not blow so hard so the bubbles wouldn't pop.
she was quite perplexed.
but again, the girls love bubbles.
i wanted to be with them without giving them my germs, so outside for us.


Day 59 (Tuesday, Feb. 28):


another view from my bed.
b and the girls went to the store to get me some sick staples (ginger ale, crackers, etc.),
and they brought me a little something to lift my spirits.
they know i love flowers.


Day 60 (Wednesday, Feb. 29):


if i never eat another round cracker it may be too soon.
but the girls loved it.
and staying in their jammies all day long.


No comments: