Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Coffee Table

Hello, everyone. Here I am - two days in a row! Can you believe it?

I finally figured out (or at least I think I figured it out) why our daughter has been such a handful recently, and the fact that she has two huge teeth bulging through her little sensitive gums may have something to do with it. So, with the mystery of how our adorable, charming child became a grumpy little thing solved, I now have some time to do the design research that I love to do.

CB2 just came out with their new catalog (you can view it online), and I love the warmth and simplicity of the Whit Coffee Table.

It is made of 100% eco-friendly shesham wood (fast-growing and from sustainable forests), and only costs $299. I adore the craftsmanship of the leg detail and the 2" wide slats that make up the top.
Also, if you need to, you could store art books, magazines, etc. under the table instead of purchasing a bookshelf, thereby freeing up some space elsewhere in your home.