Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dining Chair

I owe anyone who reads this blog an apology. I have been absent for quite some time now, and there is really no good excuse. I have been running around after my toddler, and I now understand why everyone says the toddler years are busy ones. P seems to want to explore everything, including dog poop on the street and plugs...it's exhausting. But it's also really darn cute.

Today I'd like to show you these fabulous chairs I came across on Design Public, the Context Furniture William & Mary Market Cafe Chair. comes in maple and walnut

They are no bargain at $598 each (they come in maple and walnut, the latter is shown above), but I love the reference to both antique styling (in the details on the front legs) and the Eames' LCW and DCW chairs.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi

If you are looking for beautiful dining chairs, visit- www.fornisca.com...They have wide range of furniture items available at discounted prices.

Anonymous said...

Have you visited www.thamesfurniture.co.uk?.. They have fabulous dining room furniture and the prices are also very rational. They have Indian Furniture also which is very famous for its crafting and quality.

Kursi Tamu Minimalis said...

Good Design Chair. Very Inspired Me To Create a Furniture
Toko Furniture Online
Toko Mebel Online
Furniture Rotan
Mebel Jepara Murah
Furniture Solid
Furniture Antik
Furniture Jepara
Kaligrafi Arab
kursi tamu minimalis
furniture hello kitty

Toko Mebel Jepara said...

Good idea sir...