Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy!

Ok, so I'm having some difficulty getting back into this whole blogging thing and can't figure everything out, but bear with me. (I would like to create a new paragraph beginning with the next line, but for some reason I cannot do it! As I said, bear with me.) Are friends not the best? My hubby was out of town for the weekend and I was home with the girls (whew!), but a friend invited us to her house for dinner on Saturday. Much to my surprise, she and her family (sweet husband and adorable boys!) made it a belated birthday celebration for me (BK, you really shouldn't have!), and it was just so freaking sweet! The kids had a great time and it added such a little shining moment to my weekend. So, yes, friends rock! Thank you guys again for such a fun night and such thoughtful gifts!
P.S. I love my new mug!

1 comment:

britta kelley said...

can you get any sweeter?!? you are a doll baby.