Thursday, September 22, 2011

SoulCycle

Go there. Right now, if you can. SoulCycle is life-changing.


It is an indoor cycling studio in New York City, Scarsdale (NY), East Hampton (NY), and Bridgehampton (NY) - with more locations coming soon. And it's amazing.

Seriously, I have been living in Richmond for a year now, and I am still searching for something that is half as motivating and inspiring as this little mecca of soul. While I obviously miss my friends and family in NYC, SoulCycle is on my mind each and every day.

To give you a little taste, watch this video of Stacey Griffith, one of SC's incredible instructors. It's like a dance party on a bike, and I miss it so. Ok, watch this video too (Laurie Cole, another top instructor, is featured in this video, and sadly, I still haven't taken a class with her).





If you need some fun in a rock-star atmosphere combined with a ridiculously hard workout, take a class at SoulCycle.  You won't be sorry.  While I love Stacey's classes, there are plenty of other incredible teachers: Ayana, Melanie, Christine, MB.  Just go.

I will continue my search here for a workout that blows me away in the same way, but who knows?  If I can't find it here in RVA, maybe I'll start teaching...

No comments: