Thursday, January 12, 2012

Splurge on... clog boots?


Yes!  Clog boots, you read that correctly.  I have been lusting after a pair of clog boots that I saw someone wearing almost a year ago in NYC, and I couldn't find them. Until now.  Presenting the 15" Aviator Leather Shearling by No. 6:



I know, you're probably thinking, wow, that's pretty un-exciting.  But look what you can do:


You must understand, I am a big leggings girl in the winter, and I love to wear my leggings with a nice, tall, black boot and some sort of top to cover my tush.  These boots would keep my feet oh-so-toasty and I would feel kind of bad-ass.  I love them. You can order them here, but they are $425 - hence, the splurge.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute! You should wear them to class, but I don't want them to be ruined by clay... Excited to see you and the 'pottery for life' gang next week! :)