Friday, February 3, 2012

Land of Nod picks

Have you seen the latest Land of Nod catalogue?  I think I could furnish and decorate our entire house with their fun, colorful, and clever designs.  Here are my favorites:


Jenny Lind Bed - I adore these two fresh colors




Chalkboard Calendar - very useful for a busy family!




Wall Art - fun ferris wheel photo

Headboard Decal - love it!




Wall Shelf/Hook - great for organization




Lamp - so fun and cute







Letters - decorate any way you like (would be so much fun to do with kids)




Area Rug - love the modern design and fresh colors




Area Rug - I am a sucker for this blue color!


Storage Cups - another fantastic organization tool




Storage Baskets - I love me some zig zags




Bedding - zig zags in happy colors - perfect!




No comments: