Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday's Musings 9.10.12


Hello, friends.

I hope you all had a great weekend and that your week is off to a nice start.

I am feeling so happy because my sweet little P is so happy at school with her teacher.  She is probably going to be behind in certain areas considering that she never went to kindergarten (she was too young in VA last year and is too old for it in NYC this year), so we will probably all have our work cut out for us.  Luckily, though, her teacher seems wonderful, and P is sad when she is not in school because that's the only place she wants to be!

Ok, for some random tidbits:


I would love to see this in every phone booth!


  • The windows at Barney's are incredible.  This one blew me away and I couldn't stop staring:



  • Speaking of Barney's, I had to go there to buy a gift from a friend's wedding registry, and I encountered many beautiful objects for the home.  I immediately fell in love with these gorgeous tumblers by Moser:
imagine drinking a whiskey on the rocks in that.
not that i have ever had a whiskey on the rocks,
but i'd look pretty badass drinking it from one of these
lovely glasses.



Ok, that's all I have for today.  Nothing earth shattering or terribly exciting at all, I know.  Maybe once L starts school and I have a minute to myself I will have more brain power, but until then, short posts it shall be!

xoxo

No comments: