Sunday, November 25, 2007

Alexis Bittar Jewelry

Hello, everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful and satisfying Thanksgiving. We enjoyed a feast at my brother and his wife's place. It was absolutely scrumptious.

Enough friendly banter - let's get on to the good stuff.

I have come across Alexis Bittar's jewelry a few times, and I always love it. So, having thoroughly searched through his website, I've decided that I need to devote at least one post to his fabulous lucite jewelry.

The first piece I want to share with you is the Cushion Bracelet in Silver.

At $375, it certainly is not a steal, but I think it is simply stunning and gorgeous and it could improve almost any basic outfit.


The next bracelet I would love to add to my jewelry collection is the Silver Palm Beach Kiss ($295).

I adore the modern, icy quality to the lucite and in this piece, the cluster of black onyx and marcasite add a feminine and striking touch.

Now on to the rings.

The Gold Abalone Ring ($125) is so simple and modern with it's golden sheen (even though it is silver) and it's delicate texture.

It is a very sculptural piece that would complete any outfit.


The Smoke Bianca Ring ($150) is hand-carved and hand-painted with a show-stopping silver faceted stone.

As someone who does not wear much color, this ring would become an integral part of my wardrobe instantaneously. I love the size of this piece, and could see myself wearing it every day (hint, hint, my darling hubby!).

While I don't wear many colorful clothes, I do occasionally wear colorful jewelry, and Bittar's colors are perfectly bright, saturated, and wonderful. Here are a few photos of his colorful pieces:
Turquoise Dome Ring ($175)


Purple Warhol Polka Dot Bangle ($145)


Bittar also has tons of lucite earrings, necklaces, and pins, but the bracelets and rings really caught my eye. He also has some non-lucite jewelry, so be sure to give his website a careful examination when you visit it. (You would think he was paying me, right? But, no, I just think he's extremely talented.)

No comments: