Monday, January 28, 2008

Modern Bedding on Sale at West Elm

I'm searching for some new bedding, and in my searches I came across the Octagon Jacquard Duvet Cover and Shams from West Elm:



A set of 2 shams is only $9.99 and the comforter is $103 - $127, depending on the size. That's a pretty good deal for such cool bedding. I absolutely love the bright, bold, graphic pattern. It's very Jonathan Adler-esque, and waking up in that bed would make me very happy. Sadly, the color does not go with our room so I have to find something more subdued. But I can imagine a lovely bedroom (in a house near the beach perhaps?) with a fun orange and white theme (I'm not wild about the bedding with the dark wood headboard shown above; a glossy white bed frame would be better, in my opinion) that would keep a smile on your face.

No comments: