Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Pottery Barn Catalog

I normally throw the Pottery Barn catalog in the recycling bin before I have a chance to look through it because their cookie-cutter traditional pieces don't do it for me. The cover of the catalog I received today, however, caught my eye with it's fresh colors and interesting lines. Here are my favorite pieces:

Architect's Task Floor Lamp ($229). I love the scale!



Bridget Rug ($99 - $599 depending on size). Love the colors and the bold, graphic floral pattern!



Indigo Pillow Covers ($25 - $39 depending on size). Blue and white is a crowd favorite color combo. These pillows could be used easily anywhere in a blue and white room.



Manchester Pendant ($199 - $249). I adore polished nickel, and I think that the small scale with an industrial feel is a fun juxtaposition.



Milk Glass Lamp ($90). Fun curves in great colors!

No comments: