Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday's Threads 8.9.12


The other day a little birdie asked me what cute flats are around for the fall.  Well, I told that little cutie to hold that thought and check back with me on Thursday.  Here is my answer for her:

lovely little flats made from recycled leather


pointy toe polka dots


love these scalloped edge Chloe flats

absolutely love the metal toe detail

like this color too

and another one!  I am definitely into this trend. 



great color for a little something different





leopard + hot pink = sassy!


easy color plus fun stars

classic color combo with fun polka dots and red toe! 
studded fun



again with the classic colors!  and how cute are these stripes?



I love bling on my feet!

great colors!

silver supergas!

an espadrille for when you're feeling a little european




such a great shape and incredible colors!
love the ankle strap too.




And for my favorite:

glitter makes me happy!


As always, you can find the sources on my Pinterest fashion board!

xoxo

1 comment:

Little Birdie said...

LOVE all the flats...so many great suggestions!!