Monday, April 7, 2008

Dining Chairs

We made a trip out to IKEA yesterday, and we found some dining chairs:



I know what you're thinking. These chairs are nothing special, I agree. But they are incredibly comfortable, and finding something that my hubby and I could agree on was a bit of a challenge. They were $79.99 each which is somewhat expensive for IKEA, but much less expensive than other chairs we'd found.

We're going to do a little work on them. We're going to paint them and reupholster them in a fun fabric, so hopefully they will look better soon. I'll be sure to keep you updated on the whole process, seeing as I've never painted or reupholtered furniture myself before. This could be interesting, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi…

Really, Dining chairs are a major part of dining room furniture. For comfortable dinner parties, a chair with a back that is high can optimize pleasurable dining and relaxing conversation. So, importance of dining chairs in making your place complete and your guests comfortable. If you wish to buy comfortable and stylish chairs for your dining room then you can look for it on www.furniturenet.co.uk