Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Find: Eboniste!

I have to give a little shout out to my mom for today's post because she brought Eboniste to my attention. Eboniste is a manufacture and retail group based in the U.S. that carries seating, tables, lighting, and accessories.

I am especially fond of the Jacqui collection of tables designed by Bungalow 5, including the coffee table (below):



I adore the yellow (and green and orange), but if you need something less flashy or bright, it also comes in black, brown, white, and a deep cherry red. It measures 40" wide x 22" deep x 16" high, and it costs $595 (not too terrible for such a great-looking coffee table...).

Happy hunting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Katie-I really love your blog an wonderful insites. I have added you as a link on my blog www.discussingdivorce.com. Randy