Monday, April 14, 2008

Kitchen for Baby

P isn't really a baby anymore seeing as she can walk, talk, run, etc., but she's still my baby. Anyway, we were getting a little bored with our toys, so I decided to buy her a play kitchen. (I still can't believe I'm going to allow this thing in our apartment, but I know it will provide hours or entertainment, so it will be worth it.)

So say hello to the new member of our family:



The KidKraft Large Kitchen should be arriving any day now, and I'm excited to see how P reacts. I did lots of research on play kitchens, and this one seemed to be a great option because it's all wood, isn't made in China with lead paints, and has enough bells and whistles but doesn't actually make any noise. Plus, at only 16" deep and 42" tall and wide, it hopefully will not take up her entire room.

Wish us luck...

No comments: