Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Ok, the cleaning I was doing today was not so much due to the spring-like weather as it was due to my daughter's stomach bug (yuck! poor baby...), so I was inspired to post some favorite cleaning supplies that also have a decent design to them.

O-Cel-O no scratch sponges available at Target for $2.99 for a 2 pack:


Williams Sonoma 9" Long Microfiber Cleaning Mitt for $7.00:


Method Go Naked Wipes ($4.00; biodegradable, no dyes or perfumes):


Caldrea Countertop Cleanser in Watercress Wild Lily Scent for $8.00:



In order to keep your home smelling nice in between cleanings, try these:

Alora Ambiance Reed Diffuser in Isola (the Bimbi scent is lovely for a child's room) for $80! (expensive, I know, but it should last between 4 - 6 months)


Votivo Candle in Red Currant (one of my absolute favorites!) for $25 (should last 50 - 60 hours):



I know that design isn't the top priority when it comes to cleaning supplies, but if you have to do it, why not enjoy it a little bit, right?

No comments: