Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hooray for TubTrugs!

I am in the organizing mood these days, probably because our toddler's toys need a home where she can find them but where we don't have to look at them all day long. There are so many options out there, but one of my favorites are TubTrugs.




Shown above are the Medium Tubtrug and the Shallow Tubtrug, just two of the six sizes that TubTrugs come in. Also, they come in 14 colors and can be used for practically anything. I would love a neat arrangement of medium TubTrugs for all of my daughter's knick-knacks, although I don't know exactly where this neat arrangement would go. In addition to toy storage, they can also be used for laundry, cleaning, and gardening. You could also put all of your odds and ends for the beach in the small one. A shallow TubTrug could be used as a kiddie pool, mini sandbox, or a bed for a pet.

Oh, and I almost forgot: they are incredibly reasonably priced (all are less than $20).

No comments: