Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happiness in a Cup

While checking out Sprout Home's website I came across this Lotus Cup, and I think it is absolutely beautiful:


The vibrant colors are so cheerful and the floral design just screams spring! The Lotus Cup is hand painted in India and is actually tin (that's why, sadly, you will never see it in our home - my darling hubby hates drinking out of metal). I've got to say, I've always loved Indian art so my taste is consistent.

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot: it's $12.50.

2 comments:

A Red Lily said...

I just checked out Sprout Home website. Beautiful designs and unique items. Well, Brooklyn here I come I need some things for my home.

Thanks

Elizabeth

kk said...

Elizabeth,

Sprout Home has incredible stuff. I hope you find what you're looking for!

Thanks for reading,
Katie