Friday, June 22, 2012

Thursday's Threads 6.21.12


Thursday's Threads!  Time for some fashion, my friends.


You guys probably know by now that I have a major thing for Calypso St. Barth.  I mean, their clothing is just beautiful, and I love how it all looks so effortless and easy (not fussy and uncomfortable).  I envision myself waking up with perfect beach wave hair and throwing on a Calypso dress for a day spent reading, making art with the girls, going on long walks, and just enjoying life's simple pleasures.  The reality is that my hair is frizzy and crazy and our days are spent trying to manage the chaos rather than appreciating the simple moments while looking like a tanned beach goddess.  Oh well, a girl can dream.

Anyway, on to the clothing:



I tried on this dress a while ago and loved it.  But where is a mom whose life is filled with school drop-offs and trips to the playground going to where it?  Now that it is on sale, that question may be flying out the window.
Find it here.




The Velma Dress is another one that I'm loving.  Made of breathable cotton and accented with sequins, it's comfy and glam, or sporty and spice, if you will...
Also, for all of you Scooby Doo fans out there, not sure when another dress will be called the Velma, so you may want to snatch it up while you have the chance.


Thank you, Calypso.  

P.S.  Today I am wearing this Calypso for Target dress that I bought last year (slightly more affordable than the regular Calypso clothes!):





No comments: