Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday's Threads 6.27.12


Sorry for the late post today, my friends, but we had a busy day galavanting about the city.  Better late than never, right?  (Actually, according to one of my high school English teachers, better never than late.  Which one do you agree with?)

On to our second Thursday's Threads:

Running around the city with two little girls in tow has made me realize just how important it is to have comfortable shoes and a big handbag in which to throw snacks, wipes, epi-pens (for my nut allergic daughter), money, etc.  So today I will be sharing some crossbody and saddle bags with you.

I have always loved a nice crossbody bag because it allows me to walk with my hands free which is a real bonus when en route with two small children.  I had one that I absolutely adored, but it died a slow death from overuse and now has holes that, call me crazy, take away from it's design.

Here are some of my current favorites:

Dooney & Bourke Happy Bag in Aqua
$198 and comes in tons of great colors
(probably not big enough for my daily life)


The Cambridge Satchel Company Classic 15" Satchel in Purple
about $150
(also sold at Bloomingdale's, so I may have to go check them out there)







Hermes Evelyne Bag
under $3,000
(a pipe dream at that price, but a girl can dream)




I think I need to get searching on ebay to find a deeply discounted treasure for myself.  Oh, and if you know of any that you think I might like, please leave a comment and let me know!





2 comments:

Carla said...

Radley of London http://www.radley.co.uk/ makes some pretty sweet bags! Glad to hear you are settling in in the big city!

Anonymous said...

off white jordan 1
jordan outlet
chrome hearts
off white
golden goose sneakers sale
air jordan travis scott
supreme clothing
bape
jordan 1 low
off white jordan