Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Fun 7.20.12


You didn't think I'd forgotten to post today, did you?  Not a chance!

Here are some fun bits for the weekend, so enjoy, and I hope to see you back here on Monday:




  • Perhaps while I read the above, I can drink one of these:



  • This just makes me happy:
source


  • My cute hubby has a shaved ice obsession.  This is B's idea of heaven (but I think he'd prefer more traditional flavors such as cherry, raspberry, lime, etc):
source


  • Love this look of layered necklaces:
source


  • Such an easy and cute idea for a kids party:
source


  • If you ever visit Quogue, NY (on Long Island), make sure to stop by Homespun on the main street (aka Jessup Ave).  The website does not do the store justice, so take my word and you will be sure to find something for yourself, a family member, or friend.  The owner, Elizabeth, is absolutely lovely, and her taste is impeccable.  It's a tiny shop, but I could spend hours there...    (I think I may have to do a Quogue guide soon.)



Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments: