Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday's Musings 7.23.12


I hope that you all had a lovely weekend.  I am somewhat shocked that it is almost the end of July - this summer seems to be flying by entirely too quickly.  Of course I had all sorts of grand plans when the summer began, and now it seems like I may not get to any of them.  Oh well.  I'm still having fun and enjoying some time in the sun with the gals and B.

In case you hadn't figured it out by now, my Monday's Musings and Friday Fun posts are really just a way for me to share anything with you all.  Sometimes I will write about one topic, and other times I will link to lots of random things I have come across and want to share.  Today is one of those hodge podge kind of days, so I hope you find at least one or two things that pique your curiosity.



  • Two design blogs that I have never heard of and will now be reading daily:  Habitually Chic and Belgian Pearls.  I love blogs and read way too many.


  • I love this sink and can't wait to have it in a bathroom someday:
find it here



  • Need a cute hostess gift?  How about something from Apartment 48?
hobnail pitcher

striped cutting board

starburst napkins


  • I would love to visit San Francisco (I've never been to California - can you believe that craziness?), and when I'm there, I will be sure to see this:
Breathing Flower by Choi Jeong Hua



  • I love this photograph by Ian Baguskas:
Waiting
find it here


  • I love Kelly Klein's kitchen in her Palm Beach home (as seen in Architectural Digest):
find it here


  • I have always heard about the Metropolitan Museum's Costume Institute Gala because of what a big night it is in fashion.  What I just read about was the flowers at this year's gala:
flowers by Raul Avila
find it here


Ok, that's my random collection of bits for your enjoyment today.  I hope something strikes your fancy!


No comments: