Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday's Threads 7.26.12


You know what I love?  Receiving a text from a great friend in the morning that simply says, "Thursday Threads, boo!"  Sorry I didn't get to earlier, but here it is!  Hugs and kisses.


For summer, I love the look of white, but with young children white is not always the most practical of colors.  Oh well.  Here we go:

I can just see myself heading to the fashion shows in this.
ha ha


With a few more inches on the length,
this one looks totally comfortable and cute for everyday.



I love this simple, easy breezy look.
Imagine a day of gallery hopping and drinking at lunch with girlfriends.
Again, ha ha.




Since white is really just asking to get dirty, these looks below are more realistic for my daily summer life:

I have two shirts with cut-out shoulders and I love them.
They are still roomy and easy to wear,
but there's just a little sass, a little sexiness in them.
Paired with a long skirt, a great scarf, and a crossbody bag,
this outfit looks comfy to the max.
(Did I really just write that?
Oh, and how do you like her pose?)

Again with the long dress/skirt,
but they are just so easy and comfortable.
I guess it's kind of boho,
but whatever it is, it's comfortable and looks great.




Sometimes (very rarely) I actually spruce myself up a bit, and these are some looks I'd like to rock:

Love this.
I'd pair this look with my black, patent leather wedge heels
that are the most ridiculously comfortable shoes I own.
And the dress is nice and loose, simple and elegant.



I love lace.  I just do.
And I really love this dress.
I would need it a few inches longer,
and I definitely couldn't wear it with a 5 inch stiletto...

...but maybe with something like this.
It adds a little fun and playfulness to such a ladylike dress.



Again, need to make the skirt longer,
but I have one tight short skirt that is remarkably comfortable 
(probably because it stretches with my...uh...curves).
Pair the tight skirt with a nice loose top,
and I'm good to go.


Kelly is great, isn't she?
She really does make me laugh whenever I see her show.
Look how good she looks with jeans, a tee, and a nice jacket/blazer.
Good look.

Similar to Kelly's outfit,
I love this one too.
Jeans, tee, and a blazer - 
I think I could manage this.




Here are some outfits that would be great for the fall:
In reality I probably wouldn't wear the pants,
but I love the shirt, the scarves, and the shoes.
Fun and easy.


Ok, I think this looks oh-so comfortable and easy,
and I like it.
I will need to trim a few inches from my thighs before I can wear this,
but I love the easy legging outfit.
Just ready to hop into a yoga class at any moment.
(I know, I'm funny.)


The boots and the bag aren't my favorite,
but the simple, casual, and easy look of this outfit is great.


And then, there is the ultimate in comfy chic:

Seriously.
I would wear this everyday if I could.
Maybe I should start working out, though,
to justify my many pairs of workout pants like the ones in the photo above.



Oh, and just because this is so incredibly beautiful, I had to share it with you:

Amazing.
Perfection.
Love this.

No comments: