Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thursday's Threads 7.12.12


Remember last week's Thursday's Threads?  Well, after I posted that entry, I kept thinking about the shoes.  I see so many comfy chic shoes on any given day here in NYC that I really wasn't satisfied with the few shoes that I included in that post.  So today's post is dedicated to shoes (so fun!), and let's get right to it, beginning with flats:

Archer by DV Dolce Vita
*these come in many colors and all are fantastic!

Rasscal Blush by Steve Madden
*I have these and adore them
Jelly Shoes by Zara


Grace by Not Rated


Revelry Mary Janes from Anthropologie
*how cute?

Ballerina with Garniture by Zara
*love the jeweled toes

Sometimes a little heel is fun:

wedge by Jeffrey Campbell
*simple, elegant and easy to wear

Bette by Kork Ease
*a bit high, perhaps, for everyday wear?

(another color option for the Bette, but I'm not a huge fan of the scroll detail on the wedge)

Baja by Mia Limited Edition

Eagle Eyes by BC Footwear
*love these statement shoes!


And it's nice to have some options that can be a bit more formal and fancy:

Deena & Ozzy Strappy Modern Sandal
*so cute and versatile

hell by Loeffler Randall
*love these

heel by Siergerson Morrison
*nice color combo

 
Of course, sometimes sneakers are the way to go:
sneakers by Giuseppe Zanotti*if I was a bit more punk chic maybe...



Navy Supergas
*I have these and love them with jeans, shorts, and dresses (I feel a bit European when I wear them)




I think all of these fall under the comfy chic category, even the higher heels.  Notice how those heels aren't stilettos and have a fairly thick and substantial heel?  That's the key to a bit of comfort.  And we all know how much I value comfort.

Stay cool, stay comfy, and have fun.


No comments: