Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Affordable Kate Spade!

Remember how I told you that Jonathan Adler has a line at Bed, Bath, and Beyond? Well, so does Kate Spade, and her things are absolutely adorable! I love her use of color and whimsical designs, and her pieces always put a smile on my face. Here are a few that I love:

Pippin Park 3 piece Baby Girl Porcelain Dish Set by Lenox
($74.99 for the set; okay, so it's not exactly a steal, but it's pretty cute...)


Pippin Park 3 piece Baby Boy Porcelain Dish Set by Lenox
($74.99 for the set)


Madison Square Crystal Barware for Lenox
($24.99 each)


Larabee Dot 10 oz. Mugs by Lenox ($74.99 for 4)


Cloverdale Dots Crystal Vases for Lenox ($49.99 - $149.99 each)


P.S. Can you tell I like polka dots?

BONUS:



This is Kate Spade's Party shoe ($395) which is not available at Bed, Bath, and Beyond, nor is it exactly affordable. But I had to show it to you because I am still kicking myself for not buying a pair a few years ago when they came in bright yellow and kelly green. I still think about those shoes and smile. But hey, the silver (and she has a gold version) isn't too shabby!

No comments: