Sunday, October 14, 2007

Toys, Toys, Toys!

Here's a post for all the mommies out there (or for people who buy gifts for children)!

Having just celebrated my little one's big 1st birthday, we have some new toys around our apartment that were given to her as gifts. She absolutely loved everything she received, but there was one company that I had never heard of that I wanted to point out to all the moms and dads (and grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.) out there: Plan Toys. Their toys are made out of preservative-free wood and non-toxic paints, and they are absolutely adorable. Here are some highlights:

Oval Xylophone


Click Clack Tree


Baby Walker


Geometric Sorting Board


Pounding Bench


Truck Rider


Balancing Cactus


I found that the prices varied widely, so I would recommend searching for them on Google.

No comments: