Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Baby Splurge of the Week

As a mother, I am constantly looking for things for my baby girl. But how much is too much to spend on a toy or a coat or an outfit for your little one? My daughter's wardrobe seems to consist mostly of things from Old Navy with an occasional splurge item from Mommy or Grandma, but if you want some nice additions to your little one's closet, keep an eye out for the Baby Splurge of the Week.

This week's item is the Album di Famiglia Lina Hoodie Baby Coat for $210:

This company also has a very cozy down winter coat for $350 if you're interested:



I just love the simplicity of these children's coats. There are no flowers or sequins - just beautiful design. Even though they are kids, why do they have to be dressed in the brightest pinks and greens all of the time? (This is coming from someone who loves to wear black!) Both of these coats, and other incredibly chic children's clothing, can be found at Sons + Daughters.

P.S. I must apologize, but I am still learning how to do all of this so my blog is not as technologically advanced as I hope it will be soon. But if you have any questions about any of the items shown, please write a comment and I will address it as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Lauren Scharfstein said...

Hi there- I love these coats. Your blog has some amazing ideas and is so fun to read!! Now all I need is just a bigger and nicer apartment to put your ideas to good use.