Sunday, October 21, 2007

Target Does It Again!

I was flipping through The New York Times today, and I came across anhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif add for a Hollywould clutch from Target. Hollywould at Target? Could I be any more excited?

You see, I love Hollywould shoes, but they retail for about $400. Now, seeing as I'm a mom who spends her day chasing after a little 1 year old rascal, I don't wear $400 shoes, but that doesn't mean I don't love them! Just look at the bold colors and sexy design of the Fuchsia Gertrud below:



Stunning, right?

Now check out the $29.99 Hollywould Peep Toe Pumps in Red available at Target:



Not too shabby! Yes, the bow on the back is more subdued, the heel is slightly more chunky, and the two tones are now only one, but for $30 this is a pretty fabulous shoe (or, as the Target people would say, it's a fabuless shoe!). By the way, this shoe also comes in pink, black, and bronze, so the bases are covered.

If you just love the use of the two colors in the $395 version, perhaps you could pair the red shoes with, say, a hot pink clutch. Oh, and I know just the place to get it - Target.




The Hollywould Mansfield Satin Clutch in Pink is only $19.99 and also comes in red and black. $50 for shoes and a handbag is pretty darn good. To complete the look you could throw on some jeans and a cute top and hit the town!

No comments: