Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Loving It!

I couldn't wait until next week to show you all this bag:



It is the $775 Pashmy Messenger Bag by TOD's and I think it is absolutely incredible. As a mother, I am looking for bags that can be slung easily over one shoulder so I can chase my little girl around the playground (she just started walking!). I'm tired of toting around a big mothership (no, really, that is the name of the shape/design of our diaper bag by Fleurville), and I want to feel like I have a little bit of style again. I love how understated it is - no big labels or logos on it - and also how functional it can be. It would look great with jeans and a t-shirt (as I wear most days) or with boots and a skirt. It is just a great, easy, everyday bag that comes in grey, coffee (shown above), and black. I just may have to purchase the black version (thank goodness for leftover store credits!) to spruce up this mama's wardrobe.

1 comment: